Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Busy and Simplifying

I can't ignore that I haven't posted on here in over a month. I hate that I haven't put anything new on here, but I'm also enjoying the break.
 
We have been enjoying a relaxing summer (that included a trip to San Diego) and my daughter started kindergarten two weeks ago.
 
 
I'm in the middle of a few larger DIYs which I hope to share. For now, I'm going to keep up with what needs my attention (chores, school, and playtime with the kiddos) and relax with my free time (hello Netflix!)
 
I hope to be back in a routine soon, but for now I'm accepting that blogging is a full time non-career for me that I need to take a little break from. I hope you will still be here when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails