Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I'm Loving: Dwell for Target

There hasn't been much crafting in my house lately. I have to admit I have taken a little break from that crafty/obsessive side of my brain lately...and the vacation has been kind of nice:) Just because I haven't been making anything doesn't mean I haven't been scheming. That part of my brain is always on.

So, where do I go for inspiration? I look online a lot. I love Apartment Therapy and Young House Love. Those are my first "go to" places online, but when I want something in the physical to pine after...then I take a trip to Target:)

I have professed my love for Target before. I really don't know how they manage to read my style mind with each new design they put out...but each one makes me want to whip out my credit card!

One of my favorite things about Target is their Dwell line. I love Dwell. LOVE them.

So here are a few patterns I wouldn't mind owning:

Mandala

You can get this 5 piece set for $19.99!

Sevilla

Dwell has made this pattern in different colors before, but I'm really liking the all green version.



Pansy

If I lived all alone...this is the girly kitchen set that I would own.



Moroccan

I'm not normally a blue fan...but I just love this pattern.

SO, if I were to buy all the sets...that would be about $80 before tax. Since that's not going to happen...I at least have enough inspiration to create many knock offs:)

What are some places you go for inspiration? I am always looking for more online places to stalk:)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Mandala set! I could see these pretty prints in any room of my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it's kind of overdone but i really get a lot of inspiration from pottery barn. especially for kids room ideas. i also love to go to all the shops where people set up booths and sell their wares. we have a couple of those where i live. but of course i go to honeyscrap for inspiration as well! seriously, when i first found your blog i went all the way back to the beginning and favorited just about everything! :)

    ~jan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails