Friday, March 16, 2012

Smores on a Stick!



Yes, the title of this post needed an exclamation point. Smores are a favorite in our house, but we rarely take the time to light a fire and make them the good old fashioned way.

I actually had all the traditional smores ingredients in my pantry, but my eye also glanced over to the some left over lollipop sticks and I decided I need to try and make a classy smore...on a stick.

SMORES ON A STICK

1 package large MARSHMELLOWS

ALMOND BARK

4 large GRAHAM CRACKERS

LOLLIPOP STICKS

STEP 1: Insert lollipop sticks into bottom of marshmallows and press through until they almost comes out the top.

STEP 2: Melt almond bark per package directions. You need about a cup of melted chocolate. Add about a tsp of vegetable oil to thin if needed.

STEP 3: Crush up graham crackers and place in bowl.

STEP 4: Dip marshmallow's into melted chocolate. Tap on side of the to get excess chocolate off and then roll in graham cracker pieces. Place in cup to stand up while the chocolate hardens.

STEP 5: Repeat with rest of marshmallows and place them all in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to allow chocolate to completely harden. Then they can be kept out at room temperature.

I also half dipped some and I think they are pretty cute too.



These are so good and really do have the smores taste!


I'm linked to:


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea! I've just added to my grocery list now, my kids are going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Visiting from tt&j. I love love love smores.. and these look soooo good! Im going to have to try them soon.. because I always have smores ingredients on hand! :)

    Im going to poke around your site a little more. I would love for you to share this at my Friday link party!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails