Saturday, October 6, 2012

RECIPE: Vanilla Rasperry Cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream

 
 It seems I have been posting more recipes than crafts lately. I think it's because we are minimizing our "junk" and I am trying to craft with purpose more and decide if that project has a place in our home long term.
 
But, I won't ever let you down when it comes to baking!
 
This is the best cupcake recipe I have ever made. The richness of the white chocolate buttercream frosting and the tartness of the raspberry filling go wonderfully together.
 
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM CUPCAKES
 
1 (18.25 ounce) package VANILLA CAKE MIX
 
for filling:
8 oz FRESH RASPBERRIES
1 tbsp CORNSTARCH
 
 
 

It looks like there was a lot involved with these cupcakes...but each step is easy to do while the cupcakes are baking so by the time they cool, it's time to decorate and enjoy:)
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I was coming by to comment on your beautiful and delicious looking pumpkin pie post I got via my email alerts but then was oh so pleasantly surprised with this Cupcake treat! Wow - great work!! I'd love to see the process by video sometime! Any chances? :) Thx for the creative inspirations!! xooxox ~ @amber_spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look yummy! I really have to try the topping, it just sounds mouth-watering! =) By the way, I'm your newest follower! Have already pinned a lot of stuff to look back at later! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails