Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Marshmallow Cupcake Pops

I found the cutest cupcake shaped marshmallows at Walmart (in the baking aisle) and decided they needed a little something extra so I dipped the tops in melted vanilla and rolled them in sprinkles:


MARSHMALLOW CUPCAKE POPS

I package CUPCAKE MARSHMALLOWS

VANILLA ALMOND BARK

SPRINKLES

SUCKER STICKS

STEP 1: Place marshmallows on sucker sticks, pressing them in until they almost come out the top.

STEP 2: Melt almond bark per package directions and dip top of marshmallows. Immediately roll into sprinkles and place in a cup, right side up, to dry.


These took about 10 minutes to make and will definitely be on the list for my daughter's next birthday party!

I'm linked to:

Tatertots and Jello

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I didn't realize they sold shaped marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! And look yummy too! I would love for you to share this at my link party
    http://thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com/2012/06/share-it-link-party-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute. never seen those at walmart before. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails