Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Best Whipped Frosting EVER!: Chocolate Edition


I have already mentioned my favorite quick and easy "go to" frosting here and here. I really can't eat any other kind of frosting anymore. I am a total diva about it now;)


This frosting is the same as the other two. A tub of whipped cream (this time I found the extra creamy kind and it rocks!!) and one can of chocolate frosting (not the whipped kind). I mixed the two together and then piped on the icing. I also can not make cupcakes without piping the icing on anymore. They just look SO much prettier this way...and you get a lot more frosting:)


One thing I did differently with this frosting is I mixed it with a spatula by hand instead of using the electric mixer. I did this because my daughter was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up...but it actually made the frosting so much more dense and creamy. I took a lot of the air out of the whipped cream and it left me with a frozen custard like texture that is SO good.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails