Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I started this to share what I have been creating...along with anything else in the crafty subject.

I love to sew, and anything else messy, and will try to post tutorials of my work here. I normally forget to take pictures when I am making something...so I need to get better at that:)

Along with crafting, I like to save money (to spend on more crafts!) so I try to make everything on the cheap. For anyone else out there obsessed with getting a good deal, I will post the final cost of each project I make. I shop at a lot of vintage thrift stores (I live near a senior community that has the BEST supplies!) so I am always coming home with more fabric and things I don't need.

I hope to be sharing lots of ideas and inspiring other crafters out there! Please let me know if you stop by or make anything you have seen here. I would love to hear from you:)

Sincerely,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails