Monday, November 14, 2011

Still Waiting...

Still no baby boy here yet!! I had a false alarm at the hospital this morning and made an induction appointment with my OB this afternoon. If this little guy doesn't come on his own by the 17th (Thursday)...we are forcing him out! I hate to do that to him...but he started it:)

I'm thinking no more super yummy food and stretchy pants for him. Just salad and tight pants to make him uncomfortable so he wants to come out on his own:) I have been making life to easy for him with all this comfort food!

Oh well, at least we get to see him in a few days and that's all that matters:) The idea of being able to sit close to the table on Thanksgiving, not spill food on my huge tummy, not get heartburn with each bite, and even be able to sip some wine sounds uh-mazing!

Until Thursday...

4 comments:

  1. How dare he have a mind of his own! :) Praying for these last few days to be bearable, full of good rest and snuggles with your daughter, and to pass quickly! Love you so much, friend and I can't wait to meet him! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you! I spent the night before I gave birth (2.5 weeks early) trying to shave my legs for the checkup I had scheduled the next day. That got her moving out right away, so your plans for tight pants just might work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to hear all about jow wonderful your little guy is. Mine came on the 18th (2 1/2 wks) early. We are loving having him here.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa,
    I hope you and your family are well :)

    ciao ciao
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails