Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Moving Slowly

Wow...it's been a long time since I was on here! Thank you to everyone who has commented and emailed me since my "maternity leave". Our little man arrived one week after his due date and he was worth the wait. We are all doing well and trying to find our new normal as a family of four. We move a lot slower these days but all the other things can wait...this little guy isn't going to stay this little forever:


Oh and he has one dimple...and it gets me every time.


I'm not sure how often I will be on here in the weeks and months to come, but I hope to be able to post a little more often soon:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm happy to know your feel good and... your little baby boy it wonderful :)

    Congratulations!!!! :))))

    ciao ciao
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back.
    Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is precious! Congrats Mama and enjoy your new little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is precious!!!! I'm a sucker for dimples. :) You enjoy your time w/ him! You're right, he won't be little for long!!!

    ~Jan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails