Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

I've haven't even been blogging for a year yet...but I'm so grateful for this little space that I have. I love being able to share what I make and see what others are making as well. I started with just me and some ideas that I wanted to share...now I have followers...real people that want to follow this blog. Crazy.

I put together my top 10 favorite posts in 2010 in no particular order:

1. Foam Chair Slipcover

2. Pier 1 Knock Off

3. Minnie Mouse Costume

4. Ruffle Tree Skirt

5. Painted Chevron Pillows

6. Best Whipped Frosting

7. Silhouette Shirt

8. Hanging a Photo Collage with Foil

9. Padded Steering Wheel Cover

10. Anthro Inspired Necklace

It's been a heck of a year filled with ups and downs, and I'm so glad I have a place to share it all. Thank you so much to anyone who has visited, commented, or follows. I appreciate you all so much and I can't wait to see what is to come next year!

3 comments:

  1. We appreciate you! I love your creativity and your thriftiness and your honesty. Thank you for blogging and making days a little brighter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails