Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lazy Days

Well, it's officially summer here. We are in the 100s every day and I can't wait to hit 118 like we do every year:)


So, with all this hot weather comes a lot of indoor activities. I have watched Princess and the Frog too many times to count and colored endless Strawberry Shortcake and Berenstain Bears pictures with my daughter.


I've also been workin' on watching this get bigger:



At least I have a reason to look huge in a swimsuit this year...not that I have found one large enough to drape over myself yet! I do feel a lot better now that I can feel him move during the day. He also forces me to eat a lot of Chipotle salads with no cheese (I tried with cheese once and he made me regret it) and Starbursts candy (just the pink ones). Oh and plain Cheerios (they have to be plain and name brand...what a diva baby!). So mix that all with a 3 yr old that won't nap or poop on the potty and we have one lively summer on our hands!


I have some crafts planned...but that means going out into what feels like the surface of the sun to pick up supplies. I did order some fabric online to make our little guy his own taggie blanket...so I hope that comes in soon and that I can make it to the mailbox and back without melting.


So, what have you been up to so far this summer? Any good ideas for keeping the kiddos inside and and busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails