Friday, May 25, 2012

Please excuse me while I get addicted...

Hmm...I haven't posted on here in a while.

I gotta be honest, I'm not feeling very "inspired" these days. Kinda in a "blah" mood...ever been there?

This week was just "eh" as well. (Are your enjoying all my intelligent descriptive words?)

Amongst all the crud that this week threw in our path...one VERY exciting thing happened!

We caved into social peer pressure and got iPhones!!

"Shut the front door!", right?

And the craziest part of all...my husband didn't pressure me, offer to give me back rubs for the rest of our marriage, create a slide show presentation for how the phones would make us cooler, or offer to donate a kidney to me in order to get them!

In fact...he wasn't even present when I bought them.

Yep, I know you didn't see that one coming. Me either.

 It was a serendipitous moment of qualifying for an upgrade with our carrier, half price phones at Best Buy (take THAT Apple Store!), and some Best Buy rewards, and having two kids with me to keep me from staying too long and considering what I was doing.

So, we are "those cool people" now and I have to say...I am already addicted to Instagram.


 I've only downloaded four apps and I don't see myself getting many more. I still look (and feel) ridiculous as I clumsily try to work my new phone, but it is pretty darn fun, and my husband is very happy. And I still may have made him promise to give me back rubs...or a kidney.

So, do you have an iPhone? What apps do you like? Which ones can't I live without? And if you say Angry Birds, so help me...


3 comments:

  1. I have a droid so I'm not sure if it's available for iPhone but, baby esp is amazing! It's kinds pricey at 4.99 but there is a two week free trial to see if it's right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i still have the phone that will only do text and take pics. nothing "smart" about it. what do you love most about it? i know my next phone will be like that. my kids love to play bubble blast on my hubby's phone and fruit ninja. and of course, as you mentioned, angry birds. but it really is a fun game! :) have fun figuring out what all it does!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have about a million apps! I love my iPhone. Some of my top favorites are...
    Myfitnesspal
    pintrest
    grocery gadget
    period tracker
    Starbucks (Would you believe me if I said I was actually not high maintenance)
    I have both of my banks on there
    My Heart rate monitor
    All the deal site apps I could find
    Oh and Air miles.
    Just to name a few :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails