Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Sunday

I'm posting in the last few minutes of Sunday (which, can I go off topic for a minute and say how awesome it is that Arizona doesn't mess with all that daylight savings business?)

We rocked another week here in the sunny southwest. I do wish people could put more energy into positive things rather than talk about the heat. (Yes, it's 120 outside...get over it). The only exception to this rule is if you are pregnant...cause I've gone a whole summer pregnant here...so say whatever you want to say and you can even curse a little. I won't judge.

Ice cream always helps with the heat...but not my bottom. Sigh.


New "up do" for the warmer weather:

(btw: I have to credit my husband for the above photo. I made him take it in our hot car, with two kids, on the way to lunch. I think the conversation went like, "Can you take a picture?"..."Wait, I don't like that one...take another". I love him.)

In shocking news...the hubs and I cleaned out our closet! What? I know! And I only had to bribe him with a Chipotle lunch.

(PS...I just found that knit stripe scarf and it is the most softest thing ever. I might even risk passing out from heat exhaustion to wear it...)

Finished some necklace projects:


We had clouds and rain on 4th of July! Which is like a snowy morning on Christmas. Or so I hear.


"Pink, white, and blue" cupcakes for the 4th. Three stores later, no red was to be found. Don't worry, the non-patriotic color scheme did not ruin the taste. We still managed to eat 2 dozen in 3 days.


Baby toes...love them.


I took my girl to the mall this week and we stopped by the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory stand. We shared the $3 raspberry truffle...and it was amazing.


Getting up at 5am to walk 6 miles. Good times.


That was our week! I'm going to enjoy the last 10 minutes of our Sunday and I can't wait for what this week has in store;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails