Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Sunday

We have had one crazy busy summer! I am loving seeing friends, but also learning to slow down and take more family days. Our weather has been amazing and watching everyone have babies and get ready for weddings has been so fun! (Seriously, I think wedding dress shopping was more fun with my friend this week than when I did it 7 years ago!)

Here is a little bit of my week:

New shoes:


Heart shaped donuts make any morning brighter:


Finding Buzz Lightyear in my bathroom at the end of the day:


Beautiful weather:


Sewing projects:


A crawler developed this week...keeping me VERY busy!:


Making a new bag:


Going downtown:


Pie crust cookies:


Marhsmallow pops for a get together (which my daughter dropped in the parking lot):


Altering some thrift store finds:


Fried ravioli:


Ending a busy day with warm blondies and watching the Olympics with my man.


I have taken almost 200 photos with Instagram in the last two months that we have had our new phones! I love capturing all these little moments. I really feel like these days are so special while the kids are little and things are simple. I want to remember them always.

Happy Sunday!


4 comments:

  1. Your black and white dress looks pretty! I ♥ that diaper bag you made, although my girls are now 9 and 11, it would make a great bag for the library!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great week. I love your new bag and yay for crawling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgie pics and I just love your new shoes and the bag you are working one, beeeeautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails