Monday, November 12, 2012

RECIPE: Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts

 
I finally got around to buying a donut pan last week. Having a 60% off coupon at Joann helped too:)
 
I know everyone is all ready for Christmas lights and peppermint flavored everything...but we can't forget about pumpkin yet! It's still November and I had to try a pumpkin spice donut.
 
BAKED PUMPKIN SPICE DONUTS
 
1/2 cup VEGETABLE OIL
3 EGGS
1 1/2 cups GRANULATED SUGAR
1 1/2 cups CANNED PUMPKIN
1 1/2 teaspoons PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
1 1/2 teaspoons SALT
1 1/2 teaspoons BAKING POWDER
1 3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons FLOUR
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
 
STEP 1: Beat all ingredients (except flour) together until smooth.
 
STEP 2: Add flour and stir until smooth.
 
STEP 3: Fill greased donut pan 3/4 full with batter.
 
STEP 4: Bake 15-18 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let sit in pan for about 5 minutes, then move to cooling rack. While still warm, dip in mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
 
Happy a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. YUM! I wish I thought of the donut pan when I got that coupon too. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great!

    http://owleyevintage.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who bakes for a significant other who doesn't like things overly-sugary, these hit the spot. :) For me, the cinnamon sugar is a sweet-saver! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you actually make me want to bake... and i love your pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails