Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Catching Up

At first I was going to apologize for not posting...then I realized I'm not that sorry.
 
No offense...it's just nice to take a break sometimes. We might be spending way too much time baking cookies, renting too many books at the library, playing Sorry, and staying in our jammies all day.
 
This girl loves story time at the library:
 
 
When I have no idea what else to do with this energetic little boy...he gets put in the bath. But, he learned how to unplug the drain...so baths don't last too long;) 
 
 
Finding the perfect party favor snack for Jack's 1st birthday (thank you dollar store!!):

 
I used some scrap wood to make shelves for the kids' room:

 
Enjoying the last days of the splash pad. He loved it!

 
Baking motorcycle cookies for the kids to "customize" at Jack's birthday (we are doing a vintage motorcycle theme):

 
And...I can always count on this little guy to undo whatever I have organized:

 
Now excuse me while I go cuddle and watch The Lorax...
 
What have you been up to?

4 comments:

  1. love it! we all need a well deserved break im just coming back from one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a well deserved break, and of course you don't need to apologize! Looks like you've been pretty busy and having fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVeryone deserves breaks!


    http://owleyevintage.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like bloggers that are real, and love spending time with their kids. I've been secretly following you for a while, (on my reader) but this post made me like your blog even more! :) Now following via GFC :)

    thebeansproutnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails