Thursday, January 27, 2011

Moving Is Hard

I saved the sadest box for last...my shoes. I only have tennis shoes to wear for the next two days. Ugh.

Goodbye my loves...I'll see you soon:)

I did finally clean out my kitchen pantry. Only 11 months too late huh? Oh well, it was what I was dreading most (well, second to my craft stash) and I found that I have enough spaghetti sauce and black beans to last a while!)

I'm off to work on our patio! Since when did packing up 800 sq ft become so exhausting? On top of it I have a toddler with a cold and a husband that has been working 13hr days. Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! We moved at the beginning of December and while I was packing the house my 5 1/2 month old learned how to crawl and got an ear infection! No fun! Just think about how close you are to being done! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails