Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DIY Chevron Shoes


Here's a fun DIY that can be completed in one night. I took a pair of shoes that I found at the thrift store for $2.50, washed them (I put them in the washing machine and then let them air dry), a fabric pen, and fabric paint.


I cut a chevron pattern out of paper to use as a stencil. I traced it onto my shoes with the fabric pen, and then painted in the lines with the fabric paint.


All done!


This was a fun and easy project and I love my new shoes. I already got a few compliments on them when I ran errands today:)


I'm linked to:


Tatertots and Jello

12 comments:

  1. You are just too clever! Your shoes are too cute. I imagine that you will be getting lots more compliments on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! That is one of those, "Why didn't I think of that?!" projects. So creative and thrifty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO COOL!!! Such a great idea. Id love for you to link up to my fashion linky party on Thursday!!

    Kara
    www.mineforthemaking.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are absolutely adorable! I have a fun pair of teal shoes that I would love to add a chevron too! Stopping by from TT&J. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. L.O.V.E. them!!! I am so going to try this out!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your shoes!! I featured them on my TT&J facebook page :)

    xoxoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shoes are so cool. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how awesome these turned out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails