Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Easy Walnut Sticky Buns


As soon as I saw this recipe over at Smashed Peas and Carrots, I knew what I had to make for breakfast this weekend. I changed it up a bit and used walnuts instead of pecans just because that's all I had in the pantry but I still think they turned out pretty darn good:)

Get the recipe after the jump!

Ingredients:

1 can refrigerated biscuits (I used the 10 count Pillsbury Simple rolls)
2 and 1/2 tbsp of butter
3 and 1/2 tbs brown sugar
1/2 c chopped walnuts

1. Cut butter into equal pieces and place in the bottom of a cupcake pan. Sprinkle nuts in the pan as well.


2. Divide brown sugar among each cup and press raw biscuit down on top.


3. Bake at 375 for about 7-8 minutes. Flip out onto cookie sheet with a liner of wax paper and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails