Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Saturday

Saturdays make me happy. My husband is home for two whole days with us, I weigh in to see how much all my hard work all week paid off (3lbs this week! Woo-hoo!), and we find a fun new activity to do as a family.

I like to reflect on the week and things that brought joy (amidst the occasional temper tantrums, burnt dinners, and staying in our jammies some days).

Taking my daughter to see Beauty and the Beast in the theater made me happy:


New tights made me happy:


And wiping drool from this face made me pretty darn happy too:


And of course there is the second season of Downton Abbey, vintage shopping with  my mom, a date night with my hubby tonight (with NO kids), and a baby that is sleeping through the night that all brings a smile to my face.

So, what makes you happy? 

2 comments:

  1. I totally ripped an ad of out of a magazine today for Downton Abbey so I could remember to program it. I'm glad I can watch the two episodes I missed online. Do you know if there is a place to watch season 1 for free?

    I swear we were separated at birth... :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lurking on your blog for about a year, Melissa, but must now de-lurk to congratulate you. Great job on the new blog design, it looks great! Can't wait to see what you do over the coming months, I really enjoy reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails