Friday, January 4, 2013

December in Instagrams

The start of the new year came with head colds for me and the kiddos. So, while I sit here with my ears plugged up and waiting for my antibiotics to kick in, I thought I would share part of our December through Instagrams:
 
Early in the month I used my monthly allowance to buy a tripod and remote for my digital camera. We actually got family photos this year!
 
 
Who says Christmas cookies can't be in the shape of a heart?
 
 
My husband and I swapped out our photo gallery wall of three years with a DIY shelf:
 
 
This little girl tagged our backyard every day (and didn't believe me when I said the rain washed away her creations...not me.)
 
 
It got cold enough to wear my favorite gloves!
 
 
Getting McDonald's and driving around looking at lights. One of my favorite Christmas memories this year.
 
 
She had to swing with him. They are best buddies.
 
 
A little love in the mail from our landlords. (It was filled with chocolates and nuts! They know the way to our hearts...)
 
 
Our Christmas gift to the Little Miss. We tied a string around one end and tied the other on our door knob upstairs so she had to follow it down on Christmas morning. So fun!
 
 
Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma's house never disappoints.
 
 
Our last advent calendar activity: writing letters to family members. Shayne and I made placemats for everyone coming to Christmas lunch and I wrote down what she told me are her favorite things about each person.
 
 
And, with only a couple of days left of 2012 we decided to sell our SUV and get a hybrid car. I am in love! I'm still adjusting to the blue color...but when you get blessed with a car at wholesale price...you take it!
 
 
Now onto January!
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails