Monday, January 28, 2013

Simple Days

I have been kinda absent on here. I cleaned out our house and while pulling out bags and bags of things once wanted...it had made me rethink our spending and accumulating.

That kinda hurts my crafting life. 

It's not that I don't want to craft or have a million few ideas running through my head at all times. It's that I am thinking more about the long term projects I want to put my time into. Sometimes it's fun for quick projects that are just silly, but for now I want to put my spare time into my family.

So, there might be bigger gaps between posts on here. There might be more posts about my other passions, like cooking and photography. There will also be a few crafts too:)

For now...I will admire these baby toes hovering above a floor that he helps me keep messy:


...and I'm going to spend more time in the doorway of her room, just listening to her play without knowing I'm there.


These days are short and I want to remember them all.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! You know what is important and how to treasure it. The kids grow up way too fast. My oldest just turned 15. I admire your ability to prioritize.

    Thanks for the reminder. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful your mommy heart is! I will miss your crafts but look forward to anything different you share. I also encourage your cherishing of your family times! x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I'm sure you're a wonderful mom.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails