Sunday, October 30, 2011

Done.

OK...I am now at the point during pregnancy when I want to be done. Like...I keep hoping that maybe my water will break every time I get off the couch! I am not "due" for another 11 days...and oh my that seems so far!


Don't get me wrong. I am SO happy and grateful to be pregnant and wouldn't change it for anything else in the world. I am so thankful I got pregnant shortly after my miscarriage and I can see now why this is the perfect time for us to be having a baby. With that said...I want the baby NOW and I want to be done being pregnant NOW. Oh my...I sound like my 3 year old during a tantrum:)

I miss wearing clothes other than two maternity shirts and two pairs of sweat pants. I miss wearing shoes other than tennis shoes (that I can barely lace up). I miss being able to breath deeply and without effort. I miss being able to get off the couch without wanting to puke or getting heartburn. I miss walking without hip pain. I miss my previously non swollen hands and face. I miss both of my ankles being the same size (notice how the left is bigger...what's up with that?)


Most of all I just want to see this baby. I want to hold him and see that he is safe and healthy and ours to keep. I want to bring him home and start living our lives as a family of four. I want to see my husband with his son and our daughter with her brother. I want to get to know him and watch him grow.

So here is to the next 11 days...or less...I hope:)

3 comments:

  1. Aww you're so close! This is the part when you round third base and you're thinking about if you need to slide into home - the excitement is mounting! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun! I hope you hear good news SOON! I want you holding this baby too and SOON :) With how big I am already at 15 weeks I am going to be massive when I am almost due EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you momma and praying for patience and a little pinch on his hiney to get him going! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails