Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Kind of Day


Today is the first day in the 80's that we have had since March! I finally turned off our air conditioner and have the front door open with a breeze coming in. Natural air is flowing into my living room! Can you believe it? I won't get too attached to it though because we are supposed to have 95 degrees again by the end of the week...but for now...it feels like fall. So, with wonderful new weather comes my all time favorite cookie:

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip


I have been a horrible cook and baker lately. I just don't have the brain cells to think of things to make...let alone follow a recipe correctly! I love this cookie though because it is SO easy. I use this recipe but I use semi sweet chocolate chips instead and I double the cinnamon cause we love us some cinnamon in this house!

So...I won't confess to how many cookies I actually ate off the cookie sheet while they were still cooling , but nothing can really make this look any bigger than it already is, right?



36 days to go! OK...time for another cookie...

2 comments:

  1. MMM...thanks for the recipe! And I love the belly shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your belly...wish I could rub it and say hello to your little guy! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails