Friday, May 6, 2011

What To Blog About...When There is Nothing to Blog About?

So, I have been the laziest blogger lately! I am 13 weeks along with my pregnancy and I can see week 14 ahead of me....where all my hopes and dreams of not being nauseous live! Oh, I hope it is as glorious as I hope it will be! For now, I still have my nausea pills that work, kinda. I can only take one a day (at night) because they make me SUPER tired.



So, I haven't been up to much crafting lately. I tried yesterday and I couldn't find my glue gun! I was seriously panicked for a while (until the drowsiness side effect of my nausea pill kicked in) and I still can't find it. So sad.



Another excuse for not blogging? Well, nothing. Just being lazy! I get upstairs at night to sit down and download pictures...and then I realize my camera card it still downstairs. So...then I just go to bed. Uh...my bedtime these days is 8:30pm. Yeah. I'm a real "go-getter" these days! Stairs and I are enemies right now. I have only put 2 pounds on with my pregnancy so far...but for some reason going up them leaves me wheezing. What is that?



SO...here is one fun, non-craft related thing we did this week. My friend (and bridesmaid alumni) Jess works for the Civic Center at a nearby city and the morning news was filming a segment at a restaurant. So she invited my daughter and myself to come down, eat some free food, and be on the news;)



This was the restaurant: A super cute house with an equally adorable baker in the kitchen that made the BEST rolls!





Pretty flowers on the table:





News vans outside:





It was so much fun to hang out with my friend and eat some yummy food and just have a girl's morning:) Plus, my daughter made it out of the antique house (filled with lots of antique things) without breaking anything! Woo-hoo!



Nothing else is really goin' on around here. We have 100 degrees already so that makes me stay inside more that I probably should:) I'm just ready for my energy to kick in with my second trimester!



This is my view these days:





My shoes still match. Score!



I hope to have new things to share soon! My mom took pity on me today and took me out to the vintage shops (after being super stressed all week and a pitiful phone call this morning when my daughter cut her head open on the bottom of a dresser drawer...yeah one of those days), so I had some MAJOR scores while I was there. I can't wait to show you the awesome green Drexel chair I scored for $20! Vintage retail therapy is amazing:) Or maybe it was just alone for two hours??



I am also working on our bedroom and this time I WILL get it done! It will be the first time in 5 years...but I have a vision for it that both my husband and I love...so I just gotta get the motivation...before 8:30 at night;)



SO, that's what I have been up to! I still stalk blogs constantly...just nothing too much for me to write about myself:) Now I am off to the store. I need mini chimichangas and cilantro, stat! And yes, the chimichangas have to be mini, this baby is very specific:)



PS-I have my 14 week appointment on the 16th, so I would appreciate some prayers! I am very nervous and anxious about it since it is my first appointment after 12 weeks. Thanks:)



PPS-Is chimichangas not a real word? Apparently spell check thinks I mean to spell "mechanics". Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever commented on your blog before, but I've been reading it for a long time. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was really sick for about 18 weeks. The doctors told me that it was because I had a lot of the pregnancy hormone, and that makes some people nauseous. Even though I felt crappy, my baby was really healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to find a craft blog from the same state! You have wonderful stuff on here keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails