Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers



I love salty sweet combinations, so naturally peanut butter and chocolate are probably my favorite. Peanut butter M & Ms are not allowed in this house...seriously.

These are a fun cookie to make that combine salty, sweet, and carbs. Now how could they be bad??

CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS

1 box SNACK CRACKERS (I used Ritz)

PEANUT BUTTER

CHOCOLATE ALMOND BARK

STEP 1: Spread peanut butter on inside of one cracker and put another cracker on top. Press down until peanut butter comes to the edges.

STEP 2: Melt some almond bark in the microwave per package instructions. Thin it out with a little vegetable oil if needed.

STEP 3: Dip crackers in melted almond bark and let harden on wax paper.

I had some left over white chocolate melts from the oreo pops I made, so I also melted that and drizzled it over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails