Thursday, March 29, 2012

Turning the Big 2-6!

It's my birthday today! And I turned 26! Now...I know 26 isn't a major milestone birthday, but it kinda is to me because it means I am closer to 30 than 20! It's OK though, I don't have a weird complex about getting older. If anything, I feel like my birthdays get better with each passing year.

Highlights from my 26th birthday:

-Free breakfast at Denny's with my husband and kids.
 (funny story: my husband and I used to get up super early and meet for breakfast at Denny's while we were dating. I'm talking super early...like 5am, before our classes started. Ah..young love!)

-Doing a little Goodwill shopping and scoring a brand new Ikea poster frame for $.99.

-Lunch with my parents and the kids.

-Getting a night out with my girlfriends (no kids allowed!) to just talk, laugh, and enjoy each other's company.

-Oh...and cheesecake. Nuff said.


I had an AWESOME day! Thank you to everyone who made it special for me;)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had such a fun birthday! Free breakfast at denny's is the best,along with shopping at goodwill - i did that on my birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great day! Love you friend!

    ps...you are so beautiful! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it was a great day! You deserve it mama! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails