Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Red Hair!...for now:)


I needed a change this week. A combination of my husband working 13 hour days and me staying in my workout clothes all most of the day just left me in a funk.

A mom funk.

Ever been in one of those? They aren't fun.

So, I dressed both kids (and myself), threw us into the car and headed off to get my hair trimmed. It was a wild day for me. I got my hair cut (WITHOUT a coupon! What? I know.), the stylist talked me into a $12 bottle shampoo (post baby hair loss is just cruel), and then I went to Walmart to get myself a new color o' hair.

I know, calm down, right?

One hour later I just felt better. It's amazing what a trim and a new hairstyle can do for your confidence!

I'm kind of in love with my new color. I never dye my hair with permanent color so by the time I'm over this, my natural color will be back, which is fine, cause I love my natural color too.

Being a redhead is fun right now;) It makes me wanna try new color combinations for my clothes too so hopefully no more yoga pants and old maternity shirts that I work out in. Hooray!

Do you take risks with you hair?

Happy Wednesday!

PS- This color is Garnier's Herbashine Medium Auburn. I have medium brown hair and the color came out pretty dark (not as bright as the box said).

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I've actually been toying with the idea of going a reddish-brown, and I think your pic was the deciding factor! I think I'll go the semi-permanent route, too, since I get tired of my hair constantly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks LOVELY! Great color! I love to mess with my hair - I've had it so short for years that really all I can mess with is color. I plan to get highlights once Logan is born :) THEN I need to grow some of it out longer in the front and I want to do an inverted bob :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done with the hair. That shade of red looks good on you. I think you should keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails