Monday, March 5, 2012

How to Survive Monday


Anyone else kinda dread Mondays? Normally I don't, but my husband has been working super long days for the last couple of weeks and so, Mondays have started to become a little bittersweet.

Today I packed up the kids and we went to the park to take a walk, eat lunch, and play.

It was a great way to spend the afternoon and it made me very grateful for our wonderful weather and the fact that I get to stay home with my kids. It's what I always wanted to do..so getting to live out my dream job is pretty awesome.

Plus, baby boy can now fit into the motorcycle onesie I made so long ago and it makes me pretty darn happy.


Do you dread Mondays too? What are some fun activities you like to do with your kiddos? I'm up for any suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. I dread Mondays each new year because my hubby is a CPA and works crazy long hours. He NEVER works on Sunday and so we love that day even more each week.

    I need to take my kids outside more, but I always find more projects to do inside that just never seem to get done.

    Kudos to you and your little man for the adorable onesie and all the growing he is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays are a chore around here too because it means I've got to head back to work. Definitely no fun!! But I do enjoy activities with my little one. We played outside a lot this past weekend and plan to take her to the aquarium on Friday. So I guess Monday is good in that respect... one day closer to Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails