Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Black Apple Dolls



 I'm sure you have seen Black Apple Dolls everywhere lately. I downloaded the pattern a long time ago and finally got around to using it recently.

Our close friends moved away and our daughters were also close, so they have been missing each other. So, I decided to make matching dolls for the girls in their own likeness.

This was a great stash busting project and I had fun coming up with new dress combinations for each girl.


It was such a fun project and I'm so glad each girl loved their doll! Now my daughter feels closer to them even while they are far apart;)

I'm linked to:

Tatertots and Jello

6 comments:

  1. those are waaaaaaaaaaay cuter than the ones I made!!! Looooooooooove them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute! I LOVE the fabric combinations you chose! :) Great job!
    Happy Day,
    Michelle
    www.daydreambelievers.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww those dolls are so darn cute! Just LOVE them! Good job mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable! Love them! I'm sure the girls love them. I'm nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Head to my site to check out the details at http://www.lovebugliving.com/2012/04/versatile-blog-award.html
    Congrats!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dolls your so creative thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dolls so cute thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails