Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies


Have you been sticking to your New Year's Resolutions? I am very happy to say I have! I have lost a little less than 10 pounds so far and while maintaining a healthier lifestyle, I like to indulge a bit on the weekend when it's my weigh in/cheat day. My daughter and I have fun making a new recipe each weekend and my family doesn't mind tasting our creations either;) We couldn't resist trying out this brownie recipe with an egg free cookie dough on top. My daughter was happy she was allowed to lick the bowl!

Grab the recipe after the jump!


CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIES
(recipe from Crumbs and Chaos)

BROWNIE MIX for a 9x13 pan

3/4 cup BUTTER, room temperature

3/4 cup BROWN SUGAR

3/4 cup SUGAR

3 Tbsp MILK

1 1/2 tsp VANILLA

1 1/2 cups FLOUR

1 1/2 cups MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS

Step 1: Mix together and bake brownie mix per box instructions. Let cool completely.

Step 2: While brownies are cooling, blend together butter and sugars with hand mixer. Mix in milk and vanilla. Stir in flour until combined and finally, stir in chocolate chips.

Step 3: Spread cookie dough mixture on top of cooled brownies and refrigerate until cookie dough is firm. Slice and enjoy!

I'm linked to:





2 comments:

  1. Oh, my these look delish!

    Thanks for sharing the recipe; I will have to try these!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow.. I gotta bake this one day!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Found you on TT&J. I'd love for you to come by and link this and any other project you have at my linky party called "create & inspire"

    http://www.littleinspiration.com/2012/02/create-inspire-party-winner.html

    P.S.
    New Follower

    Angie form A little Inspiration

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails