Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pie Crust Cookies


I saw a recipe for these pie crust cookies this weekend and just happened to have a package of roll out pie crusts in my fridge...what are the odds, right?

These are super simple and are SO yummy! Major props to the hubs and me for saving a few for my to photograph for the blog the next day.

PIE CRUST COOKIES

Package of REFRIGERATED PIE CRUSTS (or leftover homemade crusts)
2 Tbs MELTED BUTTER
1/4 cup SUGAR
2 Tbsp CINNAMON
COOKIE CUTTERS
PARCHMENT PAPER (optional)

STEP 1: Roll out pie crust onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper {the original recipe says to roll out on floured counter surface...but I didn't want to clean that up:)}

STEP 2: Spread melted butter onto pie crust with paper towel. Mix together sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over buttered pie crust.

STEP 3: Use cookie cutters to cut out cookie shapes. Peel off excess.


STEP 4: Bake at 400 degrees for about 7-8 minutes or until just slightly browned. Dust with powdered sugar if you like!

I couldn't resist cutting out mini hearts! I die with cuteness!


Try not to eat the whole plateful in one sitting. I dare you...:)


I'm linked to:



1 comment:

  1. These would be perfect along side the apple dip recipes I see all over pinterest. I'd love if you stopped by my monthly link up to share these and anything else you would like to share.
    http://acraftycook.blogspot.com/2012/02/1-month-of-fun-february-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails