Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Sunday

I've been soaking up the last few weeks of summer here. This summer has gone by much too quickly and even though I love fall...I will miss this season. So many wonderful memories:)
 
Watermelon has been eaten in pounds this summer. We love it!
 
 
Beautiful cloudy August weather:

 
A curious baby boy who is obsessed with whatever is on the end table:

 
Grocery shopping:

 
Fish sitting:

 
Cookie making (for Disneyland!!!!):

 
Summer hairstyles:

 
Finishing our beach quilt:

 
Trying to figure out the stairs:

 
Cardigan love:

 
Pineapple cupcakes to celebrate Friday:

 
And a vintage Cinderella journal I may have to buy for myself:

 
Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Sunday to you! I agree, I like Fall, but I will miss Summer. I love the freedom to make memories without a real routine :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails