Monday, September 17, 2012

DIY: Ruffle Onesie

 
This summer was baby shower season! One of my friends had a beautiful baby girl and it was so fun making girly onesies for her.
 
I don't have a step by step for this, but it is pretty self explanatory. I had some lightweight lace so I cut three strips. I ruffled one on the sewing machine around the neck and then the other one under the first. If you want a picture tutorial for how to ruffle with the machine, go HERE.
 
Last, I tied a bow with the third strip I cut and sewed it down in the center.
 
Done! Super simple and so adorable;) Makes me almost want another baby girl....almost.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, sooooo cute, I have to make one for my little girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable!!! Love those lacey ruffles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is precious!!!!!! You can still do that on one of your daughters shirts so that way you wouldn't have to have another one. ;) I bet that was one happy mama to receive that for her little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, and so cute! I need to pin this for later!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails