Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Sunday: California Love

I finished editing all our California photos.
 
I want to go back.
 
Tomorrow.
 
But, since I can't, I will just look at all our lovely pictures and rub more lotion on my impressive sunburn.
 
All the Disney goodies for my daughter:
 
A last minute Little Mermaid phone case...naturally: 
 
Headed west:

 
Getting a moment of silence and listening to music with my man:
 
Hello California, we've missed you: 
 

 
Oh Pink's....you're incredible:

 
First day wearing normal shoes after 1/2 marathon healing: 
 
 
Waiting in line for Merida:
 
Love you Small World: 
 
 
Driving by the street I was born:
 
Dear beach, even though you burned me...I still love you:
 
Arriving back home and being greeted by rainstorms. Perfect way to end a vacation:
 
We are all slowly getting back to "normal" life around here. My daughter still doesn't quite understand why we can't see princesses and eat way too many pancakes every day. Neither do I.
 
Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails