Monday, September 10, 2012

Taking a Mental Vacation....

Today's been rough.
 
It started with good intentions, but then decided to take a bad turn.
 
Don't you hate it when that happens? I feel like a teenager again and saying, "it's not fair!" and throwing a tantrum in the middle of the mall.
 
Not that I ever did that.
 
So, in order to salvage the last hours of the day, I'm going to look at this photo and take a little mental vacation to The Happiest Place on Earth....
 
 
Here's to tomorrow being better!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you had a rough day. I hope that today will be a brighter spot in your week. You sure picked a great "vacation spot" for your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got something to take your mind off of it! I finally published my 1st blog post!!!! http://mysewsweetlife.blogspot.com/2012/09/ok-ive-been-stalking-blogs-for-over-of.html Take a look at it and if you have any suggestions on how I could make it look better I would love to hear it! I also can't wait to hear about your 1/2 marathon! I just started training again yesterday for another 5k. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!! I know you have been wanting to make one for a while;) I'm headed over there now to become a follower!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails